Vacancies in a Foods and Beverages Manufacturing Company
Sales Force Consulting – Our client, a Foods and Beverages Manufacturing company, with headquarters in Onitsha but with branches pan-Nigeria, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Customer Care Officer
- They must be Graduates.
- They must possess a minimum of three years experience in admin and customer service unit of preferably, manufacturing companies.
- They possess above average communication, customer experience management, admin and problem solving skills.
- They must be ready to be interviewed and eventually reside in Onitsha
- They must be less than 30 years.
Job Title: Female Health and Safety Officer
- Preferred candidate must have worked as a health and safety officer in a manufacturing company for at least three years.
- They understand the whole rudiments of health, safety and environment procedures.
- They must be less than 35 years
- They possess a degree in Health Technology or a related course.
- They may be certified HSE officers
- They must be ready to be interviewed in Onitsha.
Job Title: Sales Manager
- Experienced Managers in FMCG are required in all parts of the country, but focus areas are Aba, Benin, Jalingo, Kano, Lagos, Abuja, etc
The candidates must meet the following criteria:
- They must be graduates and less than 35 years.
- They must possess a minimum of five years sales experience in FMCG products/organizations.
- They can drive vehicles very well.
- They understand market and competitive analysis.
- They must be able to process information and financial data and interpret it coherently.
- They are very hardworking and proactive with lots of integrity.
- They understand the whole rudiments of sales process; prospecting, communicating values and benefits, handling objections, requesting for and interpreting an order, after-sales service, relationship management and business development.
- They are ready to be interviewed in Onitsha
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject of your mail must be the Job title that you are applying for, example “Female Customer Care Officer”.
Application Deadline: 21st July, 2017.