Amaiden Energy Job for an Instrumentation Engineer
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Instrumentation & Controls Engineer
Job Nature: Normal (Minimum 8 hours per day)
- To deliver Instrumentation and controls system course for Client’s apprenticeship programme in conjunction with C & G (London) Centre of Excellence Center.
- To develop and maintain the current instrumentation course material including lesson plan and schemes of work for the apprenticeship programme
- Deliver instrumentation curriculum and update as necessary the developed instrumentation course in line with company requirement.
- Competent in Electrical/Instrumentation and control systems maintenance and operations in Oil & Gas. Experience on plant and process control systems – DCS, PLC, Metering.
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Office
- Must be experienced in delivering and developing electrical and instrumentation engineering courses.
- Require an experience Instrumentation and Controls Engineer to work as an instructor in TTC.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Clcik here to apply
Application Deadline: 20th July, 2017.