Deloitte Nigeria Latest recruitment
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 245,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose to make an impact that matters.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is a leading professional services firm, providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, Business Process and Corporate Finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative (Hausa Speaking)
Requisition Code: NG138379VA
Why Join us?
At Deloitte, we:
- Make an impact, expecting the exceptional from our highly talented professionals
- Connect strengths, celebrating and developing the unique strengths of our people
- Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity.
- Accelerate ambitions, valuing work and life
- Inspire our people as tomorrow’s leaders, helping them thrive at every level
- The ideal candidate must be proficient with the use of Microsoft office tools, good communication skills, answering phones, and working with customer service needs.
The candidate will be required to:
- Effectively Receive and handle inbound & outbound calls
- Communicate effectively to customers in a professional manner
- Document outcomes of phone calls
Qualification/Role Specific Competencies/Soft Skills
To be eligible for this role, candidates must:
- Possess minimum of HND/B.Sc degree from any recognized polytechnic or university in Nigeria
- Possess post-NYSC work experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Be fluent in English and Hausa languages
- Maintain high level of confidentiality and integrity
- Have good multi-tasking skills, positive attitude to work, be a good team player
- Management certification would be an added advantage
- Be proficient with the use of Microsoft Office tools
- Have any relevant work experience in a professional environment
- Have good interviewing and report writing skills
- Computer literate and ability to use Microsoft office tools i.e. MS-word, excel, power-point etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply