Emmanuel Business School (EBS) Job for an Accountant
Emmanuel Business School (EBS) is one of the fastest growing elite business schools in Nigeria. EBS shapes business practice and transforms careers across the country and the sub region. EBS academic strength drives original and provocative business thinking, empowering our people to challenge conventional wisdom in a truly unique academic environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant – Accountancy Tutor
- We are in need of additional Accountancy Tutors.
- This role will suit a qualified accountant who feels they can add real value in return for genuine job satisfaction.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Tutor will take responsibility for preparing, planning and delivering lectures and tutoring sessions for all your assigned courses.
- This will include creating online courses, training plans, mock exams any other notes/materials required.
- You will provide ongoing support to students with the aim help students achieve first time passes.
- Must be a fully qualified Accountant, (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA, CIPFA etc)
- You have a desire to teach and have a passion in helping and developing people
- Must be resident in Abuja or willing to relocated at your own cost.
- You will be approachable and have an organised approach.
- In return you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit.
- You will become part of a tight knit community and have the opportunity to work in highly self-rewarding role where your efforts will help shape other people’s future prospects.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 27th July, 2017.