Internal Auditor Job in a Major Manufacturing Company
Sales Force Consulting – Our client is a major manufacturing company located in the South-East with an annual turnover in excess of N3b. Their business segment is in plastic coolers and flasks, they are currently seeking applications to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Job Description will include the following:
- Assist in development of audit plans, audit schedules, budgets, policies, etc
- Develop and present audit reports to top management, as needed
- Develop and periodically review the internal control systems and its sustainability
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures.
- Maintain controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Conduct risk assessment of assigned department or functional area in established/required timeline
- Evaluate production processes for compliance with quality requirements
Candidates should also meet the following criteria:
- As part of their expansion program, they urgently require the services of an experienced Internal Auditor with a minimum of 10 years audit experience in a manufacturing company.
- Candidate must be aged between 35-45 years with hands-on experience in audit, compliance, quality, supervision, management and competence in diverse accounting software.
- They must be Experienced Accountants
- They must possess huge accounting knowledge especially in book keeping, bank reconciliations, preparation of financial statements, audit,use of diverse accounting software and advanced excel, etc.
- They possess leadership and mentoring skills as well as ability to process financial data and interpret it coherently.
- They are very hardworking with lots of integrity.
- They must have worked in a manufacturing company
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should urgently send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the mail should be ‘Internal Auditor’
Note: Candidate must be ready to be interviewed in Onitsha.
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2017.