SABMiller Plc recruitment for Graduate Sales Representatives
SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Reference Number: IB250717
Location: Osun – Ilesa
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve sales targets for assigned areas.
- Identify Sales Opportunities and plan for Sales Effectiveness
- Ensure brand presence in retail outlets.
- Monitor the recommended price of our product at sales outlets.
- Report on the market situation and trend.
- Propose strategies to develop trade routes.
- Ensure total coverage of our territory at all time
- Execute Sales Plans
- Monitoring and reporting competitors’ activities.
- Manage distributors’ accounts.
- Ensure merchandising in customers and retail outlets.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- A minimum of B.sc/HND in Marketing or Social Sciences.
- Membership of Chartered Institute of Marketing is an added advantage.
- Minimum of (3) Three years relevant experience preferably in a fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) environment or in the brewing company
- Must be Computer literate (Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office Package) and must
- Possess a valid driving license.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Master sales techniques.
- Attention to details (methodical record keeping).
- Good oral and writing skills.
- Ability to drive long distance.
- Be dynamic and sociable.
- Ability to deliver under pressure.
- High initiative, be independent and proactive
- Ability to work effectively in a team
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply