Job at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first production of cookies 5 years ago, desiring to cater to its immediate community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
- Plan and execute all web, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Creatively handle digital marketing tools, like websites, blogs, social media and email.
- Coordinate marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- Promote and increase client’s engagement.
- Bsc/HND degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Must be a graphic designer
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and Resume/CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Ensure you write ‘Digital Marketing’ as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2017.