Recruitment in a Leading Financial Services Company
Oscar Temple – Our client, a leading Financial Services company. They offer a comprehensive range of services to corporate, commercial and individual customers both in Nigeria and via their intentional branch network. To support their continued growth and expansion they are recruiting for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head, Sales Operations & Strategy (Business Development)
The role is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the assigned sales organization and manages support functions essential to sales force productivity which includes planning, pricing, reporting, target setting and management, competitor analysis, sales process optimization, sales job design, sales training, sales program implementation, sales compensation design and administration, and recruiting and selection of sales force talent.
- Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization.
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts.
- Coordinates planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the firm.
- Supports the equitable assignment of sales force quotas and ensures quotas are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources.
- Five years sales management experience in a business-to-business sales environment
- First degree in any discipline.
- Must have knowledge of financial products, business environment, financial analysis and credit risk analysis.
- Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives.
- Ability to develop strategic plans and drive business development.
Job Title: Technical Manager (Research & Development/Implementation)
- The role involves the deployment of proprietary network-based advanced telematics and RF/GPS-based tracking solutions for individuals and corporations and provides technical support, service delivery, project management and quality assurance.
- Developing and integrating embedded solutions to meet clients’ requirements.
- Leading operations in the deployment and implementation of projects for clients.
- Carry out Full Life Cycle Analysis and Documentation, including business requirements, functional specifications and implementation plans.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Ensuring seamless communication between operational software and proprietary hardware through best practices in testing and commissioning of solutions.
- Relevant Degree in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering.
- Knowledge in Microcontroller, Microprocessor based designs.
- Knowledge of C in embedded system.
- Must have experience developing/integrating embedded solutions using one or more popular microcontrollers e.g. PIC Series based microcomputers or the Raspberry Pi, Arduno etc.
- Knowledge of Automotive CAN bus protocols, SPI, IIC, etc.
- A thorough knowledge of electronic components such as automotive SPDT relays, silicon diodes, resistors, and switches is required as well as the application of them in aftermarket installations.
Job Title: Software Development Project Manager – (Software Development)
- The role is responsible for planning, managing and coordinating resources to deliver innovative, robust and scalable software solutions and customer facing applications.
- Ensures that software development team has appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver products effectively.
- Product/Technology Management: Provides input to the technical approach to technology application and new product development; Identifies, communicates, and manages project risk with within appropriate level of experience.
- Relationship/People Management: Provides input to functional managers on team and team member performance; fosters and develops cross-functional collaboration.
- Responsible for team and cross-functional level communications and acts as liaison between the team and the management.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in software development.
- BSc. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related disciplines.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in Software Development and web technologies.
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applicants and CV’s to: [email protected]