Jobs in an FMCG Company for Chief Financial Officers
Fadac Resources – Our client is an FMCG operating retail outlets all around Nigeria. They specialize in the wholesale distribution of home appliances products.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
- The Chief Financial Officer is responsible for planning, directing and controlling the day to day financial functions of the company in order to enable strategic and operational decision making, and to ensure compliance with the company’s requirements.
- Whilst broad in its mandate, this position has responsibility to create and maintain an environment of robust and effective financial reporting processes, procedures and controls.
- Ensure all taxation and legislative requirements are complied as at when due.
- Conduct timely balance sheet reconciliation for review by MD and Executive Management.
- Oversee the preparation and management of the capital and operating planning requirements of the company to ensure effective performance, treasury and financial management.
- Manage expenditure in-line with budget approvals.
- Participates in preparation of regulations aimed at improving the financial and accounting management of the company.
- Management of funds disbursement from HQ & all branches
- Oversee the preparation & presentation of all financial and statutory reports for the company
- Drive and administer the planning, budgeting (operating and capital expenditure budgets) and forecasting activities to enable timely & well-guided decision making.
- Analyze business performance/results & provide feedback to Executive Management for decision making purposes.
- In conjunction with the MD, source and identify suitable financial services providers for the company.
- Maintain integrity of the company’s accounting system (including ERP software), ensuring it remains effective and operational at all times.
- In conjunction with the MD, ensure that business cash flow adequately
Education/ Professional Qualification
- A degree in finance, accounting, business management of any other related fields. A Post-graduate degree will be an added advantage.
- Must be a member/fellow of a recognized accounting professional body: ICAN, ACCA, CIMA, etc.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in finance management with 7 years of it in senior management/leadership role.
- Industry experience would be an advantage as is previous experience working in a retail/fmcg, telco or manufacturing environment.
- Must be IT literate with good experience in implementing and using an ERP.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to lead a diverse team to achieve department and organizational demands is fundamental as is understanding protocol when interacting with management together with maintaining a high degree of sensitivity and confidentiality.
Key Skills/ Competency Required:
- Project Management
- Strategic orientation
- Strong coordination skills
- Strong Negotiating skills
- Strong mentoring ability
- Advanced planning skills
- Trend & Extrapolation
- Functional & Organisational Leadership
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applicants and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org