Flour Mills of Nigeria Job for Management Accountants
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc was incorporated in September 1960 as a private limited liability company, and commenced operations in 1962 with an installed capacity of 600 metric tons per day. The Company was converted to a public limited liability company in 1978, and its shares were subsequently listed on The Nigerian Stock Exchange.
In its 54 year history, Flour Mills has remained at the forefront of wheat milling in Nigeria. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria. Flour Mills has invested over N25billion in milling infrastructure over the last seven years, to maintain its competitive advantage. Today, Flour Mills has a rated milling capacity of over 8,000 metric tons per day, making it one of the largest single site mills in the world.
Job Title: Management Accountant ( Sunti Golden Sugar Estate Ltd)
Job Type:Full Time
Experience: 5 years
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Prepare annual budgets for the company by providing standardised templates and consolidate such budgets in the group reporting format
- Proactively assist the users with this budget preparation and also perform any adhoc financial analysis
- Prepare any re-forecast of annual budget on regular basis
- Take control of data input from departments to provide periodic financial and non financial reports
- Train and manage team to ensure accurate data is captured for all facets of the operations of the company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly numerical and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good people Management Skills
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language in not more than 2 sittings
- First degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years in a costing/budgeting role
- Advanced Excel and ERP implementation. skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply