Jobs at Lorache Group for Marketers (Graphic) in Lagos
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer (Graphic)
- Supporting the marketing team with any Graphic Design requirements.
- Designing all the company’s graphics including all sales and marketing materials such as catalogues, online banners and branded materials.
- Liaising with suppliers regarding production of materials ensuring these are taking into consideration with internal deadlines.
- Managing all marketing activities for the company within the marketing department.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for an entire organization.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- B.Sc or HND graduate of any discipline.
- Resident of Lagos only.
- Degree in Graphic Design or similar field is preferred.
- Self-motivated and organized.
- Strong project management skills to coordinate multiple deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and consistency.
- Skilled in critical thinking, analysis and problem solving.
- Be able to follow and interpret both written and verbal instructions.
- Effective interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Team player and communicate effectively with co-workers.
- Be able to transmit, receive and manage electronic files.
- Maintain archive of images, photos of previous work.
- Must have the knowledge and experience in working with and communicating with customers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 4th August, 2017.