Jobs at PFL Education for IT Engineers
PFL is an international education consultancy with global presence in Asia, Africa, America, Australia, Dubai and Canada and the UK and operating in Nigeria since 1997. We represent the interest of several institutions in Australia, Canada, Dubai, New Zealand, USA and United Kingdom.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Engineer
- Dimensioning, sizing configuration, installation of servers hardware for services like web, mail, domain name system (DNS/DNSSEC), chat, FTP, proxies, storage, clustering, billing, in-house applications, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and implement processes for ensuring efficient IT operations in an organization
- Troubleshoot/analyze computer systems to identify and eliminate performance bugs and hardware malfunction
- Ensure the security of an organization’s IT database by performing backups and updating security protocol
- Oversee the training of junior IT engineers and other IT staff to improve job skills and work efficiency
- Design new information and network support systems to enhance IT operations in an organization
- Conduct inspections to ensure IT systems and equipment are operational
- Install and configure IT systems such as local area networks and wide area networks
- Provide advice and recommendations to management on processes and techniques required for improved work operations
- Oversee the maintenance, repair or replacement of computer units or other technological components
- Develop software and programs to meet the IT needs of a company
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirement and ensure their needs are met
- Provide follow up services to ensure customer satisfaction and resolve client issues
- Run quality checks on products/programs to ensure optimal and efficient performance
- Collaborate with programmers, developers, and designers to achieve set objectives
- Conduct surveys and research to identify areas that require improvement and ways to achieve desired improvement.
Qualifications & Education
- A minimum of a Degree in IT related courses is essential and a professional certification is an added advantage
- A minimum of 4 year experience is required
- A demonstration of a sound understanding of the technical skill-set and knowledge you’re looking for
- Evidence that you’re a committed employer willing to invest in software development talent
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 19th August, 2017.