Ongoing Graduate recruitment at Fusion Mobile Nigeria Limited
Fusion Mobile Nigeria Limited – At Fusion Mobile Nigeria we use only the most modern, convenient and interesting solutions. We make learning easy and fun. We want you to excel with little or no struggle. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Locations: Lagos, Ogun, Ibadan – Oyo
- Plan and manage market sales strategy.
- Identify new/potential market segments for growth & intensive business penetration.
- Lead, formulate and propose appropriate solution based on client requirements.
- Maintain & build good rapport with new & existing clients.
- B.Sc/HND qualification
- Minimum of 1 years relevant experience
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Resourceful, self-starter, and self-motivator.
- A team player with good personality.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Locations: Lagos and Ogun
Job Type: Full Time
- You will manage existing customer relationships and performance, focus on growth in targeted areas as well as secure new customers.
- Business plan based on minimum set with quarterly updates.
- Qualify customer opportunities using:
- Uncovering needs framework,
- Understanding the buying phases
- Using and understanding the Persuasive Selling methodology
- Actively useage of our E-learning app
Sales Meetings/Activity Management:
- Follow the Persuasive Selling principles
- Give report of sales for the week during the weekly meetings
- Always send out confirmation letter to the customer and update Post call notes after the sales meetings
Who we are looking for:
- A B.Sc/B.Ed/HND/OND is required with a minimum of 2 years industry or equivalent sales experience.
- You should possess exceptional drive for results, hunter sales skills with enthusiasm, a strong work ethic and a willingness to learn. We also value great people skills, ambition and integrity.
- You should have excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (both written and oral). In addition, you should have organisational and time management skills including multi-tasking, prioritising, and the ability to plan work activities efficiently to meet deadlines.
- You should be highly proficient in Microsoft Office and have a good working knowledge of web-based software and Customer Relationship Management tools such as Salesforce.com
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Applications Deadline: 30th August, 2017.