Recent Vacancies at Fundripples Limited
Fundripples Limited, a fast growing digital company that focuses on products and services distributed in a digital format and works with merchants to create the most efficient and effective means of distributing these products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operation Officer
Location: Owerri, Imo
- Error-free and fraud-free posting of customers’ withdrawals and deposit
- Input customer transactions in the banking system.
- Account opening and updating of customer account details on the database
- Perform related clerical duties as required.
- Managing office petty cash.
- Maintain appropriate interpersonal relationships with employees and customers.
- Maintenance and update of account opening and closure registers of customer mandate uploads.
- Attend to customer inquiries.
- Cash and other transaction.
- Customer confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential.
- Cross-sells bank by answering inquires; informing customers of new services and product promotions.
- OND in any of the Social Science courses or related field.
- Ability to use Microsoft suite.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Owerri, Imo
- To carry out all sales activities within the region in order to meet set targets.
- Manage sales of the company’s products and services to achieve set target.
- Responsible for day-to-day administration of the region/affairs of the customer service executives as well as other employees.
- Drive revenue through creative sales techniques.
- Conduct research, surveys, personal investigation, and study market place and territory in order to effectively capitalize on the company’s strength.
- Coordinate marketing event/promotion to create awareness and enhance sales volume.
- Manage, monitor, train, control and grow the distribution network of agents/dealers
- Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long term sales and earnings
- A First Degree or OND/HND in related field.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience as sales personnel or in related role.
- Capability to work within a multicultural team
- Language capabilities: Fluent in English and the local dialects of the region.
- Understanding of the mass market trend
- Strong Knowledge of below the line sales optimization techniques
- Must have a pre-existing retail agent network data base and/or corporate relationships
- Proven ability to drive the sales process.
- Strong Knowledge of digital Marketing
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors’.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
25th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Strictly for Owerri, Imo State residents. Applicants will be shortlisted immediately for interview.
Application Deadline: 24th August, 2017.