Job at Hilton Hotels and Resorts for a Chef
Hilton Worldwide is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 4,200 hotels, resorts and timeshare properties comprising more than 690,000 rooms in 93 countries and territories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Apprentice Chef
- An Apprentice Chef program is a culinary training program which provide youths with passion in culinary services, the opportunity to develop as Professional Chef through structured training plan and hands-on experience in local and continental cuisines.
What will I be doing?
- An Apprentice Chef is a 3 year extensive culinary training intended to provide youths with passion in culinary services, the opportunity to develop as Professional Chef through structured training plan and hands-on experience in local and continental cuisines.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Attend all apprentice training programs.
- Participate in all HTA School of Culinary Training program online and do all assignments/tests as required by HTA.
- Ensure consistent great food production, in line with the high quality standards expected by Hilton Worldwide
- Fully comply with Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) and hygiene standard in the kitchen.
- Perform tasks within a timely manner
- Contribute to Kitchen revenue through effective food cost control
- Provide support to the Kitchen brigade
- Meet all health and hygiene requirements
What are we looking for?
- An Apprentice Chef serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- Willingness to learn
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends, days, afternoons and evenings
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply