Job at Genesis Analytics for a Consulting Macroeconomist
Genesis Analytics, is the largest African economics-based consulting firm. We have been providing high quality consulting and advisory services since 1998 from our headquarters in Johannesburg and, more recently, our office in Nairobi. We built our reputation in the areas of competition and regulatory economics, and financial services strategy consulting, but have since expanded our offering to incorporate agribusiness, climate-smart agriculture and infrastructure, and health. This sector work is underpinned by our specialist practices in evaluation and behavioural economics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consulting Macroeconomist for Africa’s Leading Economics Consultancy
Reference Number: RK19072017
- Genesis Analytics seeks to appoint an outstanding candidate to lead macroeconomic research and analysis within the Financial Services Practice of Genesis Analytics.
- Areas of expertise include; macroeconomic and sector analysis, the development of macroeconomic and exchange rate models, scenario analysis and stress testing, economic modelling, scenario analysis, policy evaluation and impact assessment.
- The right candidate must be passionate about macro-economics with 2-3 years experience in this field.
- They must have relative outstanding academic qualifications, including an Msc in Economics.
- To excel in the consulting environment, the candidate must be a self-starter, articulate, willing to work from home (depending on country of home base) and travel (up to ten days a month), entrepreneurial, excel in producing informative presentations and have a passion for macro-economic analysis and modelling.