Adexen Human Resources
Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain. We know how important people are to business. We also think that “People are the future of Africa” We understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals with companies operating in Africa at highest standards. Our consultants are experts in their fields and use the most modern systems and upto date knowledge to support in all HR fields.
Our target is to bring wealth of experience to help company operations to find and retain talents. Adexen’s objective is to provide both our Clients and their employees as well as our candidates excellence in all aspects of our services. This high level of service is the foundation of Adexen’s excellent reputation.
1. Head hunting
2. International Interim Management
3. Talent pools & Assessments
5. HRBPO & Payroll management
7. HR Consulting & Strategy
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, is recruiting on behalf of its clients in various sectors, to fill the following vacant positions below:
1. Planning Manager
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client a leading industrial / FMCG group is seeking to recruit a suitably and qualified candidate for their operations in Nigeria, in the position below:
Job Title: Planning Manager
Job Reference: 1312
- Provide analytical and planning support to the company to help in the diagnosis and resolution of key issues, improve understanding of regional economics, and facilitate the development of short-term and long-term performance targets.
- Provide support for business strategy development and execution
- Support AOP/Forecast development of regional initiatives, business action plans and priorities
- Facilitate the development of an effective business strategy by developing economics to understand core business : -Performance (Brand/Package/Channel trends etc.) / -Leading the financial and operational assessment of strategic options
- Coordinate the development of regional capital and operating budget and financial targets
- current progress towards achievement of AOP targets and support the development of contingency plans and corrective actions
- Provide analytical support to the regions to help in the diagnosis and resolution of key issues
Depots and Pricing Architecture:
- Provide on-going planning support to the Depots and Pricing Architecture processes
- Operating review of prior cycle results
- Support regional modeling of alternative scenarios for next cycle
- Develop 4-C’s analysis including; Competitive P&L and price/volume trends; Customer/Channel/Brand & Package profitability; sensitivity models
- Support development and/or delivery of proposal presentation to prospective customers
- Provide an accurate evaluation and analysis of current business results, opportunities and risks
- Deliver value-added cross-functional planning support (e.g.. cost to serve economics, channel profitability, etc..)
- Provide sales analysis, reporting and forecasting support to the regions
- Periodic volume and MC reporting, analysis and target setting
- Coordinate local capital expenditure evaluation process (small-scale projects)
- Develop and communicate quarterly updates/outlooks
- Company and regional reporting requirements
- Build analytical capability in regional planning staff
- B.Sc. degree-Accounting, MBA (Finance)
- Membership of ICAN or other related professional bodies
- Minimum 12 years working experience
- Cost accounting, financial analysis, forecasting and capital budgeting
- Proficient in computer usage, Navision etc.
- Results oriented, takes initiatives to get things done; don’t wait to be told
- Team player, adapts well in a diverse environment
- Good knowledge of local statutory laws/regulations, company financial policies and procedures, local market economics
- CSD Industry Knowledge, Regulations and Business
- Integrity / Professionalism / Results Orientation / Initiative/Judgment
Application Closing Date
2. Strategic HR Manager
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, one of the leading beverage companies with operations in several countries around the world, is recruiting suitably and qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategic HR Manager
Job Reference: 1310
- Lead development of Organization’s capability to achieve sustainable business results through people while maintaining the right cultural and team Environment.
- Specifically Design long term organization develop strategy & Implement/sustain measures.
- Deploy best HR Practice Tools and processes, especially PMP, hiring (local+expat) and retention, succession planning.
- Identify high potential (sparks) in the system and lead their nurturing and development
- Assess and Update employee policies.
- On-time, accurate and automated administration to meet employee needs and legal compliance.
- Ensure people are hired, on-boarded, given feedback and developed in a timely fashion.
- Ensure effective labor relations.
- Execute PMP on time and link reward to performance
- Coach and Support regional HR Team and share bpt.
Front Line Champion:
- Act as trusted people champion ensuring all team members are treated fairly and respected.
- Facilitate a positive, productive & safe work environment…an exciting/rewarding place to work.
- Foster trust and teamwork within the company.
- Provide coaching, monitoring, direction and leadership support to team members.
- Credible advocate for company values.
- Design, Execute and sustain HR plans, staffing needs, training and development plans, reward schemes and best practices, including PMP
- Participate actively in Expat assessment, development and recruitment
- Align performance objectives with AOP.
- Deploy 360 development process to focus on development of key talent
- Carry out roles and responsibilities of a “Process Owner” for the “HR & Payroll Process” and evaluate effectiveness of internal controls to ensure achievement of process objectives and prevent/detect fraud.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in a senior managerial role in HR
- Exposure in the following areas of HR (Personnel administration, Staffing/Resourcing, Organizational capability, Training and development, Compensation and Benefit and Employee Relations)
- Functional Knowledge of Recruitment, Psychometrics and Assessment Centre’s, C&B and Payroll Management, Training and Development, HR Systems, and Employee Relations.
- Must work effectively with across all management levels to influence, coach and support.
- High integrity standards – prepared and to stand up for what is right for the business and employees.
- Demonstrates employee advocacy – management counseling
- Has experience as change agent (especially implementing and sustaining large scale changes)
- Ability to manage diverse and complex environments effectively with both senior management and frontline employees and priorities to HR agenda
- Multi-cultural exposure
Very attractive package.
Application Closing Date
3. Regional Sales Manager
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a leading industrial / FMCG group, is recruiting suitably and qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Job Reference: 1311
Function: Commercial & Communication
The role is critical in developing and driving the Company’s trade strategy and operational excellence. The RSM is responsible for and manages, the Sales function giving key inputs in the areas of;
- Directing and supervision of the sales force in order to not only achieve but to surpass the set company sales targets;
- Market development
- Directing the sales & marketing budget
- Working closely with the company appointed distributors as well as effectively manage distribution network
- Advising and providing management team with sales & marketing expertise for the overall performance
- Overseeing all marketing, advertising and promotional activities
- Opening of emerging markets
- Any other related tasks as may be assigned by the Country Sales Manager from time to time
The successful candidate should have held a substantive sales and marketing position in a manufacturing and FMCG company and have the following minimum qualifications;
- A business degree in marketing or related discipline from a recognized institution
- Post graduate qualifications in sales and marketing from a recognized institution
- Solid financial management experience
- Proven experience in the private sector, ideally in a manufacturing and/or FMCG
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in a similar position in the beverage industry
- Should also have strong interpersonal skills
- Extremely self-motivated, coupled with a proven track record
- Proven track record of effective People Management and knowledge of how to coach others and develop skills.
Very attractive package
Application Closing Date
4. General Manager, Operations
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client is a leading Customer-centric Marine Logistics company focused on providing well-maintained and manned vessels with prompt response to clients needs,
Job Reference: 1309
Industry: Logistics & Transport
Function: Operations & Production
- The role is a very senior management and leadership position necessary for the overall operations of the company.
- This position takes on independent responsibility for structuring, leading and delivering customer solutions in line with organizational goals and projections.
- This is a key role that is central to the company’s activities and decision-making.
- This position has the responsibility of coordinating a large, diverse and multi-project team as well as the accountability for all aspects of client expectations and satisfaction through consistently high levels of safety, quality service, and effective and efficient solution delivery.
- Strong academic background: Good first degree (preferably in Engineering / Actuarial Sciences). A Masters degree in Operations Management or related field and or MBA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10-15 years related experience with at least 3 -5 years in a senior leadership position in operations management.
- International exposure (work – including in a renowned multinational or education -studied abroad is mandatory)
- Must show facility with executive-level consultations. This requires demonstrated skills in fact based analysis, presentation, interpersonal interaction and excellent communication skills.
- Must also excel in all areas of operations and business management, including project management, business analysis, problem-solving, recommendation, consensus building, and people development.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Expertise in using ICT to drive business automation and efficiency
- Works well under pressure with constantly changing priorities.
Application Closing Date