Urgent Vacancy at an IT Infrastructure Company in Lagos
Our client is a world class business to business IT Infrastructure company in Lagos whose niche of business
includes, Data center management, Internet connectivity & Fiber optic cabling, Hardware training and
installations, Cyber security enablement among turnkey subsea telecommunication cable installation
Ensure implementation of marketing programs within agreed timelines. Finding new ways of securing more
potential customers and building strong relationships with clients / customers for business growth &
▪ Ensure company management guidelines and policies are followed.
▪ Ensure implementation of marketing programs within agreed timelines.
▪ Finding new ways of securing more potential customers and building strong relationships with clients
/ customers for business growth & profitability.
▪ Preparing and submitting bids and proposals to clients as required.
▪ Manage the proposal and contract negotiation, to deal closure
▪ Aggressively achieving the sales target and profit objectives
▪ Building and retaining client relationships through continuous follow up with clients for their
requirements and improve client retention rate.
▪ Build strong relationships with and maintain a real time understanding of the Telecommunication and
IT products & services marketplace
▪ Take a dynamic role in the development and execution of all sales & marketing strategies
▪ Seeking out additional opportunities through existing contacts, a proactive approach and
▪ Assist in championing the design, development and execution of business strategies for marketing the
organization’s products and services and maintain database of individual customers, corporate
and international organizations.
▪ Assist in developing new products and services in line with organization’s vision and strategy.
▪ Review market trends and make appropriate recommendations to enable management take key
business decisions (e.g. markets, pricing, service delivery model).
▪ Assist in overseeing marketing campaigns and other business development initiatives and ensure the
smooth running and efficient coordination of all promotions.
▪ Invoicing & following up for payments / collection etc with the clients.
▪ Interaction / coordination with other departments for the flow of information required by the
Marketing department and to ensure smooth implementation of new business wins.
▪ Owning the client proposition process, from matching client needs identified during the sales process
to company resources, to shaping , writing and delivering the proposition, closing the deal and
ensuring the clients benefits from the promised service.
▪ Develop an understanding of competitor strategies and means of differentiation, and be
responsible for competitive analysis and creating strategic marketing plan.
▪ Building closer relationships with potential clients and developing a clear understanding of the
▪ Provide prompt periodic sales report to management
▪ Understanding the general/technical features and requirements of the company’s products and
▪ Granting Confidential Treatment to all information accessed by virtue of the position
▪ Any other assigned task by Superior officers.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
▪ At least 1 or 2 years relevant experience in IT/ Telecoms field
▪ Science/Engineering background.
Candidates applying for positions should possess:
▪ Good knowledge of company’s business procedures and objectives.
▪ Detail-oriented, with strong organizational and analytical skills.
▪ Strong communications and interpersonal skills; able to persuade and motivate
▪ Ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of people including participate in highly
technical, marketing & sales discussions with marketers and business developers
▪ Strong analytical skills are required to address complex issues
▪ Able to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, regulatory agencies or
members of the business and general community at large.
▪ Must have a positive professional demeanor and approach when conducting business with
internal and external customers.
▪ Good research, communication, lecture and document design skills.
▪ Project management, vendor negotiations and contracting skills.
▪ Strong influencing skill.
To apply for the above position please send your CV to TheHRLeverageAfrica@gmail.com
Salary Range: Negotiable based on experience and skills.