Dayola Property & Development Job for a Project Architect
Dayola Property & Development Company was established as a private enterprise in 1999 and was incorporated in 2008. The principal activities of the company include Real Estate Development, Property Trading and Strategic Real Estate Advisory Services. With intent on improving returns on asset employed by investment in real estate sector of emerging markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Project Architect
- The Project Architect must have strong experience in Finishing.
- The Individual would be in charge of overseeing the timely and profitable completion of our Projects.
- The project architect would also ensure that the team is working effectively and keeping to schedule and budget.
- Participates in the conceptual development of a construction & Real Estate project of the company and oversee its organization, scheduling and implementation
- Supervise project design operations to ensure compliance with established specifications and standards
- Sign contracts and seal construction documents and payment applications
- Maintain project quality control by reviewing and making necessary adjustments on shop drawings
- Develop and implement policies for production of construction documents, architectural designs, and procedures for construction
- Carry out cost estimates to determine the budget required for project materials, equipment, and labor
- Handle administrative and non-technical functions while working on small scale projects
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of architectural project procedures and standards
- Motivate and mentor the project design and development team to ensure timely and effective completion of projects
- Prepare, develop, and adjust project models, diagrams alongside a project manager
- Prepare construction documents to contain building code requirements, floor plans, and elevation
- Present periodic reports to clients to update them on the progress of a project.
- Monitor and control project through administrative direction of on-site foremen to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget.
- Investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
- Represent company in project meetings and attend strategy meetings.
- Work with contract administrator to manage financial aspects of contracts to protect company’s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with the customer.
- At least 6 years post graduate practical experience in construction, project management or design field managing the project team with a strong experience in Finishing.
- Must have completed a Masters degree in Architecture.
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive level external and internal clients
- Organizational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work both in a team and independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with web-based Project Management software is a PLUS.
Application Closing Date
27th October, 2017.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org