Sahel Capital Partners & Advisory Limited Job for an Accountant
Sahel Capital Partners & Advisory Limited (SCPAL) is a leading management consulting firm focused on the agricultural and nutrition sectors in Africa. We partner with government agencies, private sector companies and leading international development organisation to conduct research, analyse policies, develop strategies and implement programs that promote sustainable food security and improved nutrition. We have worked on a variety of projects across West Africa, including in Benin, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Mali, Nigeria, and Senegal.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Preparation of the company accounts reconciliation statements
- Preparation of company management accounts and the schedule of supporting documents variance analysis
- Remittance of statutory returns and reports including taxes
- Co-ordination of the company annual audit and tax review process and exercise
- In concert with the CFO, preparation and monitoring of the company annual budget and variance analysis report
- Relationship management of auditors, regulatory authorities and bank
- Booking and entry of all company’s realized and unrealized gains
- Management of the fixed asset register
- Posting of all transactions relating to the company’s operations
- Execution of all postings entered into Peachtree
- Liaison with external parties e.g Auditors, Regulatory Authorities
- First degree in Accounting, Administration or Social Sciences. Minimum of second class Upper division or equivalent
- Minimum of three years working experience in a similar role
- ACA or its equivalent will be required.
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to co-ordinate team members into achieving unit and organizational objectives
- Public/external bodies liaising skills
- Ability to co-ordinate, review & monitor all accounting related transactions
Application Closing Date
31st November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Company Accountant” as the subject of the mail.