Driver needed at Puma Energy
Puma Energy is a global integrated midstream and downstream Oil company active in close to 45 countries. Formed in 1997 in Central America, Puma Energy has since expanded its activities worldwide, achieving rapid growth, diversification and product line development. The company directly manages over 7,500 employees. Headquartered in Singapore, it has regional hubs in Johannesburg (South Africa), San Juan (Puerto Rico), Brisbane (Australia) and Tallinn (Estonia).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Job Id: R-000830
Location: Calabar – LGP Terminal, Cross River
Job Type: Full time
- You shall maintain assigned vehicles always clean and in good condition, necessary maintenance such as washing and /or cleaning of assigned vehicles shall be done and scheduled properly for the convenience of the client
- You shall be responsible for the routine check-up of your assigned vehicle , routine check-up to include but not limited to oil , brake function, water, lights & tire condition and the like.
- You shall report to the Fleet Superintendent any problems found on the vehicle so the appropriate repairs can be done.
- You shall always drive the company vehicles safely and comfortably and must exercise defensive driving while on the road to prevent accident.
- Closing time for regular working hours, the driver shall, at all time park the vehicles at the designated parking area.
- The driver shall observe strictly the company rules and regulation, policies and directives and instruction of the Company.
- Business Administration/Management
- Diploma: Business Administration/Management
- Driver’s licence holder
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online