Marketers at Sterling Asset Management and Trustees Limited (SAMTL)
Sterling Asset Management and Trustees Limited (SAMTL) – (formerly NAL Asset Management and Trustees Limited) was incorporated on September 5th, 1985 as a Private Limited Liability Company and registered by Securities and Exchange Commission to do the business of asset management and trusteeship.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
Job category: Marketing
- Funds Mobilization (Investments) for the company.
- Marketing & Promotion of all the company’s products.
- Increasing company client base through client source marketing.
- Management of clients.
- Updating clients on new products and/or service.
- Maintaining and promoting a positive relationship between the company and its clients
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc in marketing or related disciplines from reputable university.
- 2-3 years’ post NYSC marketing experience particularly in a financial service firm.
- Prior experience in an investment bank/assets & trust managers is an added advantage
- Age should be between 21 and 27yrs
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong marketing and selling skills
- Ability to meet & exceed targets
- Strong knowledge of target market characteristics.
- Strong communication skills
- Integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards.
- Fair understanding of SEC regulations.
- Good customer relations and service excellence skills.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online