Saturday Book Club Intern at Young Readers Library
Young Readers Library – A book club that ignites the reader within your child, builds language, vocabulary, Comprehension among other skills.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Saturday Book Club Intern
- Run enrichment programs such as book club, poetry club etc
- Read to children
- Support in completing journals
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum SSCE
- Experience working with children. Preferably in a school setting.
- NYSC members advised to apply
- Ability to work in a team
- IT skills
- Ability to remain calm or composed under stress
- Good communication skill
- live in close proximity to Garki
- Must be available between 9.30 am And 1pm
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: Career@youngreaderslibrary.org.ng