Business Development Representative at Babymigo
Babymigo is trusted platform for expecting mothers and young parent ask, chat and connect with experts and child care services effortlessly. To build the next generation platform for mothers and young parents in Africa. We need an ambitious Business Development Officer to find opportunities, generate leads, build a pipeline for revenue and close leads for our potential clients.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development Representative
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- Develop new business opportunities. You’ll find companies who will be a good fit for Babymigo and identify decision-makers to build up a pipeline of qualified leads.
- Work closely and Collaborate with the team to identify opportunities, plan and Work closely and collaboratively with Sales Representatives to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies
- Conduct high volume prospecting and close leads through calls, emails, social media, specific events & in person etc
- Use your top-notch writing skills to craft messaging that can effectively engage potential clients who are seeking partnerships with the company
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to execute targeted prospecting campaigns and pilot new approaches to grow Babymigo’s client base.
- Actively participate in weekly training to grow your sales abilities and be a strong ambassador for Babymigo.
- Passion for Babymigo’s mission and a personal desire to change the world.
- Excellent communication skills. You’ve mastered the art of a well-written email.
- You’re Naturally curious and passionate. You also have the desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals even when the challenge is great.
- Must have an amazing command of written and spoken English that inspires confidence with prospects over the phone, email and in person
- Must have a functional laptop with ability to use MS Excel, powerpoint and Google Docs
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in — Mass communications, English, psychology, Linguistics, business administration or another related field.
- You have a passion to learn and grow a career in a thriving company
- You have an entrepreneurial instinct; you are analytical, a problem solver, and are always looking to maximize efficiencies. You love using data to support your hypotheses.
- You are good with people and can understand their needs. You pick up on social cues, learn from others, and are always looking for feedback and ways to improve.
Application Closing Date
27th October, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online