Maintenance Supervisor at Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Req ID: Req-1214
Location: Onne, Rivers
- Reports to the Head of Maintenance support based in Lagos.
- Ensure proper preservation of Field Operations material warehouse area, including spare parts, capital items, and non stock material temporarily stored in the base).
- Implement the maintenance plans approved by the Technical Administrators, propose maintenance plans updates and improvements, coordinate the replenishment of consumables necessary to ensure material preservation,
- Coordinate the mobilisation of contractors or Third Parties in charge of specific tasks aiming at ensuring proper preservation / certification of stored material such as preservation, testing, inspection, etc…
- Supervise accordingly the work performance in compliance with Company standards and procedures
- Liaise with warehouse team to ensure proper storage in adequate locations: air conditioned store room, under shelter, chemical store, hazardous material store, etc…; provide technical support on storage specifications to warehouse staff.
- Represent the Maintenance and Inspection technical sections in Onne as Technical Administrator correspondent.
- Represent the A M&I Technical Administrators, typically in the Mechanical, Electrical, and Instrumentation disciplines for material receipt, or technical conditions investigations. Participate to Material receipt from a Technical Point of view as technical user representative.
- Coordinate as necessary with FO stock controller the movements for materials to be repaired, populating as necessary the Unisup SAP based management system.
- Assist the technical Administrators, Stock controller/Superintendent for spare parts master data modification, inquiries and investigations; also report stock material discrepancies to all concerned.
- Follow-up services requisition as necessary for the repairs of materials as specified; keep data bases up-to-date as required.
- Liaise with concerned Technical Administrators to supervise the maintenance or inspection works performed in Contractor workshops within Port Harcourt District.
- University degree or equivalent with minimum 5 years experience of Maintenance in oil industry; with also some logistics, stock control and warehousing, experience.
- Experience of Computerised Stock and Procurement management systems including some experience of SAP.
- Preferably familiar with UNISUP (PM and MM modules;)
- Perfect command of written and spoken English.
- Supervisory ability.
- Driving license for light vehicles
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online