Marketing Officer at Green Field Health Management Limited
Green Field Health Management Ltd, a national health management and maintenance organization with Headquarters at Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country, requires the service of suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment in the capacity below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Responsibilities and Attributes
- Identification and prospection for new clients/enrollees for business;
- Management and improvement on existing customer relationships;
- Marketing the organization’s products and services to meet the Company’s revenue;
- Focused, target driven and ability to work;
- Flair for marketing;
- Self-confidence and belief in the virtue of self-employment through effective marketing ability.
- Ability to speak the major Nigerian languages, especially Hausa will be added advantage.
Candidate must possess the following:
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing or any of the Social Sciences. A Post graduate degree in relevant discipline or MBA will be an added advantage,
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel,
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification cognate experience, preferably in a reputable Health Management Organization.
- Age: Not more than 45 years
Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
23rd October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with a detailed resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to: Hodadmin@greenfieldhmo.org
Head, Administration and Human Resources Department,
Green Field Health Management Limited,
Plot 14, Market Garden Pocket Layout,
By Isiadinso Close,
Note: Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.