Nursing Services Officer at Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Nursing Services Officer
Req ID: Req-1212
Location: Onshore/ Offshore- Nigeria
- Coordinate emergency and primary treatment for accidents and illnesses; organize first aid as necessary and evacuation where necessary.
- Follow up Primary and Contingency Emergency Medical Response Plans Onshore Site (IPP CAMP)
- Be responsible for the general administration, maintenance and arrangement of the CLINIC.
- Maintain accurate MEDICAL records, reports and statistics, and the compilation of reports and referral letters to outside agencies; relevant computer input as necessary.
- Maintain daily accident, consultation, referral and hospitalization log.
- Ensure that high standards are maintained regarding the catering and accommodation services and complete hygiene report as frequently as required. Advice as far as is practicable on the control and eradication of hazards.
- Conduct periodical hygiene inspection on Living Quarters and Work Sites.
- Recognized Diploma of Anaesthetist/ Emergency Nursing.
- 10 years of working experience of which last 5 years continual practice in an emergency intensive care unit, operative theatre, as well in paediatrics.
- Good computerization practice and usual software’s knowledge.
- Practical experience in medical support of Offshore or Onshore Oil Industry and in isolated environment.
- Basic knowledge’s in maintenance of technical equipment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online