Survey & Positioning Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Survey & Positioning Engineer
Job Type: Contracts
- Define survey systems and equipment required for all surface and sub-sea positioning activities (drilling, installation, metrologies etc.).
- Assist with the management of technical aspects of assigned Survey Contracts.
- Participate in Call for Tender process, technical evaluation and selection of survey contractors.
- Supervision and Quality Control of positioning, inspection, metrology, dimensional control and other survey operations.
- Assist with the management of the Deep Offshore acoustic frequency allocation and database.
- Assist with the organization and validation of metrology and dimensional control operations for the manufacture of jumpers, spools or other equipment requiring accurate measurement control.
- Provide Technical Support to operations with respect to survey and positioning requirements.
- Assist with maintaining an up to date database of the position of all deep offshore assets.
- Assist with maintaining up to date deep offshore charts for exploration, development and production installations on regular basis.
- Maintain support on geodesy, topography, charting, survey and positioning for all affiliate’s entities.
- Ensure TOTAL HSE policy for all TEPN-SURVEY and CONTRACTORS’ operations is adhered to.
- Maintain technical supervision of all Survey activities.
- Management of assigned Survey Contracts
- Provide experience feedback to Total Headquarters.
- Ensure technical compliance with Total’s standards
- Qualification: Educated to degree level in Geomatics or equivalent
- Experience (years): 3 minimum as Surveyor in the offshore oil industry.
- At least 1 year in a senior position in a survey team.
- Languages: Fluent in English
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online