Risk/Compliance Personnel at African Alliance Insurance Plc
African Alliance Insurance Plc was incorporated as a Private Limited Liability Company on May 6th 1960 and was the first Indigenous Insurance to carry out the business of Life Assurance in Nigeria.
Following our growth and expansion plan, we seek to recruit energetic, result oriented, self motivated and well focused candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk/Compliance Personnel
Summary of Responsibilities
- Report on key aspects of the operation of ERM framework and risk exposures
- Liaise with Business units to implement the risk management process through identifying assessing, controlling and monitoring risk
- Collate Enterprise Wide Reports.
- Managing Compliance requirements by regulatory bodies, timelines and also meeting schedules to ensure completion of deliverables and objectives.
- Liaise regularly with Regulatory Bodies.
Experience & Knowledge Requirements
- 2+ years work experience on ERM Basic Knowledge of data analytics
- Computer literate with emphases on excel programming
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Understands confidentiality
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com