Head of Laundry at Bolton White Hotels & Apartments
Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is a leading firm in the hospitality industry. We are dedicated to ensuring the comfort of our guests. Our luxury accommodation in the heart of Garki and Wuse zone 7 in Abuja offers unparalleled guest services. Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is superbly placed to cater for guest service requirements; ensuring guest stay is both pleasant & unforgettable, we combine the experience of our team which represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making our place a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering unequal hospitality service where details matter, apply today to join our team.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below
Job Title: Head of Laundry
Report To: Executive Housekeeper
- Additionally responsible for managing overall daily operations in the laundry
- Ensure extreme cleanliness of all hotel linen and customer clothing supplied for cleaning
- Manage overall daily operations of the Laundry
- Assists in determining product requirements necessary tmeet the Laundry Department’s needs
- Recommends equipment, linen and chemical purchasing needs tsection Head in budget preparation
- Ensures proper segmentation and separation of department linen
- Ensure laundry supplies are ordered and controlled in line with Business and Events
- Ensure proper loading and unloading of dryers, and alssetting proper temperature for different items that require cleaning
- Schedules preventative maintenance of laundry equipment and co-ordinate with the engineering department for any maintenance issues
- Assists in standardizing the method in which laundry tasks will be performed.
- Responsible for proper running of equipment and proper amounts of chemicals usage
- Receive records and oversee sorting of clean linen from laundry and ensure proper arrangement on the shelves and racks
- Assigns schedules and duties tlaundry staff as per business needs
- Makes recommendations tthe Executive Housekeeper
- Manage customer service issues quickly and effectively
- Responsible for maintaining cleanliness of the linen area
- Ensure that linen and clothing are properly stored and recorded
- Keep and update the Laundry productivity report on a daily basis
- Minimum of OND, Intermediate or Equivalent or Diploma or vocational training in hospitality.
- Computer literacy in using MS office along with experience in using Hotel Management systems
- Four years of experience in Laundry operations in full service hotels or other large scale laundry service operations.
Qualities and Skills Required:
- Marketing skills
- Physical mobility and stamina
- Detail-oriented and Professional
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume/CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as email Subject. For: Applicants With Experience Only.