Studio Manager at the Health Communication Capacity Collaborative
The Health Communication Capacity Collaborative (HC3) supports the US President’s Malaria Initiative’s (PMI) goal of significantly reducing deaths from malaria in high burden African countries. Social and behavior change communication (SBCC) activities ensure Nigerians are aware of understand, and play their part in the national goal of malaria elimination.
HC3 Nigeria is working with the National Malaria Elimination Program (NMEP) and partnering organizations to ensure SBCC activities achieve scale and intensity throughout the country. With over 177 million people to reach, Nigeria is the most populous country in Africa. Interventions introduced have to achieve impact with a combination of wide reach and intense interpersonal communication activity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Studio Manager
- HC3 Project Nigeria seeks a Studio Manager for the production of a short radio drama.
Scope of Work
- HC3 hereby seeks proposals from individuals based in Abuja with experience in radio drama production to provide technical support for the production of five pre-scripted 8-minutes radio drama in English and 4 other local languages (Pidgin, Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo.)
- The job will entail working with pre-selected actors and a director.
- To provide technical support to the Director for rehearsals and recording of the script.
- To post produce (edit and master) recorded content to conform with script within the production schedule and in HC3 Abuja office.
- Five, 8-minutes edited and mastered radio drama clips in 5 languages.
Deliverables and Timeline:
- The activity must be completed by November 30, 2017.
- Demonstrated professional development in radio production
- Experience recording radio drama for public health related projects
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Access to studio space and recording gadgets to accomplish the scope of work
- Proposals will be scored on the completeness and quality of the technical proposal, quality of the proposed work plan, budget and relevant experience.
Application Closing Date
27th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications which should include:
- One page Cover Letter describing your experience and availability for this job.
- One pager Curriculum Vitae
- A budget quote that must include: Consultant rate charge/cost of studio sessions, a narrative supporting the costs indicated in the budget. Quotations should be done in Naira
- A completed 1420 form. Click here to download 1420 form (MS Word)
Applications should be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Studio Manager” in the subject line.