Tool Room Mechanical Technicians at Nampak Nigeria
Nampak is Africa’s leading diversified packaging manufacturer, and has been listed on the JSE Limited (Johannesburg Stock Exchange) for 47 years. Nampak operates from 28 sites in South Africa, contributing approximately 49% to trading profit, 13 sites in the rest of Africa, contributing 52% to trading profit, as well as 10 sites in the United Kingdom, contributing 5% to trading profit.
We are a front-line multinational manufacturing company with clientele cutting across the major sectors of the economy. In our drive to maintain our leadership position through quality service, applications are required from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Tool Room Mechanical Technician
- Must have GCE O’Level Certificate.
- Must have Certificates in Mechanical Engineering Craft Practice Parts I & 2.
- Must have Certificate in City & Guilds Technician Part 2 in Mechanical Engineering or OND in Mechanical Engineering.
- Have strong personalities, responsible and disciplined.
- Should be able to use Precision Measuring Equipment and other Production Workshop Machines.
- Must have at least 5 years working experience with ability to operate Cylindrical Grinding, Milling & Lathe Machines with minimum supervision.
Application Closing Date
7th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Head, Human Resources/Admin,
Nampak Nigeria Limited,
3 – 7 Metal Box Road,