QHSE-S Manager at a Marine, Dredging and Construction Company
A flourishing international global player in marine, dredging and construction works, with a long-lasting and highly reputable presence in Nigeria and offices in Lagos and Port Harcourt, is looking for talented result driven candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Title: QHSE-S Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Overall responsibility of all QHSE-S aspects of our activities and operations in Nigeria
- Implementation, maintaining and continual improvement of company’s IMS (integrated management system) and VMS (vessel management system)
- Interfacing with all relevant local USE authorities
- Follow-up of all security aspects related to company’s activities
- Ensuring the effective achievement of QHSE-S department’s objectives and subsequent KPI’s
- Recruit, plan, motivate and regularly assess QHSE-S staff
- Manage QHSE-S compliance (legal and client requirements) and implement industry best practices
- Auditing of corporate processes and operational projects
- Management of HSE risk process
- Incident/accident management ‘Management of environmental aspects and impacts
- Implementation of behavior based safety culture
- Set-up and implementation of QHSE-S training program
- Pro-active QHSE-S support during tender process
- Management of QHSE-S process for subcontractor, suppliers and service providers
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Civil or Industrial Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years of QHSE-S experience in an industrial or civil contractors environment, preferably within marine, oil and gas or mining activities
- Equally experienced and competent in the 3 pillars of the QKSE-S process (Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality)
- Proven work experience both on construction projects and on corporate managerial level
- Strong background in integrated management systems (set-up and implementation)
- Thorough knowledge of relevant standards (ISO 9001 – ISO 14001 – OHSAS 18001 – ISO 31000…)
- Proven auditing experience
- Effective and efficient communicator
- Dynamic, motivating and goal-driven leader with strong inter-personal/people management and coaching/mentoring skills
- Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment.
- Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues.
- Top quality education and training opportunities.
- A competitive salary and stable working enviroflment.
Application Closing Date
9th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Only selected candidates will be contacted.