Electrician at Hilton Worldwide
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrician (Contract)
Job ID: HOT046P8
- An Electrician will repair, maintain, install and monitor electrical equipment through the hotel and respond to all electrical related emergency calls.
What will I be doing?
As an Electrician, you will be expected to will repair, maintain, install and monitor electrical equipment through the hotel and respond to Guest, Manager, Team Member, and emergency requests promptly. Specifically, an Electrician will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Perform maintenance work on a wide range of electrical equipment
- Assemble and install electrical wiring, fixtures, and equipment
- Install audio/visual equipment in Guest rooms or function rooms along with microphone and lighting systems in function rooms, as requested
- Respond promptly and efficiently to emergency calls
- Conduct inspection tours to ensure that electrical equipment and lighting is working properly
- Complete the preventative maintenance schedule and incident reports
- Maintain all tools, equipment, and working areas to proper condition
- Keep technical training knowledge and skills current
- Tag electrical items and maintain a register, if required
What are we looking for?
An Electrician serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous electrical experience, preferably in a hotel or a similar varied work environment such as ships, hospitals, or retail businesses
- An electrical trade qualification, required
- Current knowledge of general maintenance, engineering work, and Guest room repairs
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work without close supervision and within established timeframes
- Strong work ethic
- A passion for managing a variety of projects and tasks throughout the day.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online