Freelance Graphic Designer at BuyNigeriaMade
BuyNigeriaMade – Established in January 2016, we have been at the forefront of merchandising known Nigerian made products. We are now on a mission to dive into the inter-lands and discover great products made by great Nigeria people hence our calls on manufacturers to have they products qualified by the Standard Organisation of Nigeria (SON) and other regulatory bodies and let www.buynigeriamade.ng be the landing page of their products listing.
Job Title: Freelance Graphic Designer
- We are looking for a zealous Graphics Designer to assist the Marketing department of our company in its primary and administrative duties.
- You will assist in creating graphic contents and help the digital marketing team in developing marketing strategies.
- Your work with experienced professionals that will help you grow and help you with the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long term growth of the company
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- Candidate must be 20-26 years old and MUST be based in Kaduna Metropolis
- Good understanding of office management and digital marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of digital market research techniques
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, graphics design software and online applications (Adobe Illustrator, PhotoShop, Corel Draw etc.)
- Exquisite communication and people skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Shortlisted candidates should be prepared for an interview invitation at short notice.