Graduate Digital Marketer at Monkey Media Limited
Monkey Media Limited is an international entertainment company located in Lagos, Nigeria and a branch office in North Carolina, USA. We are registered with the corporate affairs commission of Nigeria with registration number RC 1357568 established in January 2016. Our services include music and movie production, talent promotion, branding and management, concepts and media production agency, reality shows, film production, print and online media, event promotion, production and management, Talent Booking, Event Agency, Music Record Production, Entertainment consultancy, Media services etc.
We are recruting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
- Source and bring clients on board
- Write and dispatch email marketing campaigns;
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI);
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
- Communicate with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners;
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting;
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns;
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of websites and make recommendations for improvement;
- Contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications;
- Assist with paid media – including liaising with digital advertising agencies;
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies;
- Keep up to date with current digital trends;
- Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities;
- Negotiate with media suppliers to achieve the best price for clients.
- Writing and proofing copy for a range of marketing platforms & materials including websites, social media, emails and brochures
- Using digital channels and technologies to enhance the online presence of the business.
- Managing and segmenting data, identifying gaps, developing new data sources and implementing a data build plan.
- Meeting financial targets and marketing deadlines.
- BA/B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Journalism, Creative design, Business and technology, Advertising, Media and Communications and other related discipline.
- Ideally 1 – 4 years experience working as a digital marketer with proven record of the ability to secure and manage clients account.
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Content Management/ Blogging
- Affiliating or Mobile Marketing
- Social Media Advertising or Pay Per Click
- Analyzing the impact of campaigns and alter them when needed and Measure campaigns
- Inbound Marketing
- Understanding of User Experience and ability to work with designers
- Great Communication and Marketing Skills
- Google Tag Managing and Analytics
- Enthusiastic & confident attitude with a problem-solving approach to tasks
- Highly creative and imaginative
- Highly organised and flexible
- Commercially minded and motivated to succeed
- The ability to articulate and be naturally persuasive
- Self driven
- Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients;
- Excellent written communication skills for producing high quality content;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to work independently and flexibly;
- Capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Organizational skills with the ability to deliver a high volume of quality work;
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Networking and analytical skills;
- Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms;
- Excellent IT skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com