Real Estate Business Manager at Hamilton Lloyd
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client, one of Nigeria’s leading Real Estate Company. Due to internal expansion and re-structuring, they are looking for the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Business Manager
- The Real Estate Business Manager shall build a business and brand presence. Which includes market research, analysis and advisory.
- He/she shall be responsible for creating and executing marketing plans designed to attract the attention and interest of potential clients, decision process and lead to the closing of deal.
- Build strong, sustainable relationships with existing client contacts and establish new contacts through networking.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience of all aspects of digital marketing and delivery.
- Show desire to forge connections, build trust and manage long-term relationships with individuals.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Utilize web-based tools to manage a database of customers and prospects. -Assist potential clients with fiscal decisions concerning real estate.
- Resolve disagreements/issues that arise during the purchase or sale of real estate property
- Promote property through marketing initiatives.
- Design promotional ideas to track effectiveness of other marketing initiatives.
- Seek to minimize marketing expenses, develop annual forecasts.
- Accomplish financial objectives by paying bills, preparing an annual budget with assistance, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective action.
- Visually inspect interior and exterior of properties according to regular schedule, daily, weekly, monthly.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Accomplish organization goals by eagerly accepting ownership over new and different tasks.
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Qualification: A degree in any related field.
- Experience: Minimum of 4 years work experience
- Experience in real estate market research, analysis or advisory
- International studies or work experience good but it is not compulsory
- Exposed, confident energetic and well-spoken
- Strong people and market research skills
- Customer care
- Record keeping.
- Some financial record keeping.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org kindly make the job title the subject of the mail
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.