Technology Analyst/Architect at Rescue Technologies
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technology Analyst/Architect
- Technology Analyst/Architect – This position requires understanding of the primary RTL business:
- Technical aspects of all technology domains
- Various solution architecture disciplines including; infrastructure, applications, data and security with cloud, infrastructure and technology experience around network, server management, cloud solutions, Mobility etc.
- This position will determine priority business needs and provide specific technology solutions for the development and implementation of strategic initiatives of RTL.
- Ability to lead initiatives using project management best practices and industry architecture frameworks.
- Ability to lead technology and design efforts, define end to end architectures, oversee and perform research studies and presentations that include recommendations, and instructions for proposed implementations; formulating logical descriptions of problems; and recommending optimum solutions.
- Business and System requirements gathering, validation and definition for current and future client and delivery requirements
- Supporting the development of and adherence to product development methodology
- This position requires someone with unique talent who can work with significant degree of creativity and independence.
- Ability to work with other IT groups in defining architectures, leading projects that cross functional agency systems and other state entities that require coordinating, planning, and scheduling during project transition, development and implementation stages.
- The position will report directly to the Technology Manager and will also perform other duties as assigned.
- Collaborating with the product, and technology teams to ensure accurate, on-time product delivery
- Participating in architectural, design and product discussions
- Working in an agile environment with an excellent team of technology SMEs
- 0-2 years of experience with application development and the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Software development/ Programming experience with a strong knowledge of one or more programming languages
- An ability to comprehend and analyze large amounts of data, combined with experience conducting technical analysis and configuration
- Able to effectively adapt under changing conditions and prioritize initiatives in a dynamic environment
- Understanding of Agile principles and experience working in Scrum
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A multi-tasker that is detail-oriented, driven and organized
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com