Graduate Teller Recruitment at Standard Chartered Bank
We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job ID: 569127
Job Function: Retail Banking
- Responsible for cash deposit and withdrawal transactions as well as cheque deposits
- Responsible for electronic transfers (both local and international).
- Digital banking platform migration
- BVN validation
- Cheque truncation.
Operational Risk Policy:
- Ensures all Branch operation practices comply with risk and compliance procedures & processes.
- Responsible for identifying and escalating areas of risk / loss and or system inefficiencies typically NOT covered by ORP documentation to UORM and wherever possible finding solutions to the aforementioned risks.
- Ensure completion of all Leading Key Risk Indicators/ KRI’s / KCSA issues relating to the branch.
- To assist UORM in developing and updating of procedures, controls and monitoring plans for Operational Risk Management
- Act as OR Coordinator for the section
- To adhere to the agreed KCSA plans and approach
- Initiate and coordinate efforts in implementing new regulatory and internal policy requirements
- Responsible for ensuring the quality of ongoing monitoring and issue resolution
- Conduct the relevant risk training for the line staff and act as business partner to provide OR advise on new business products and initiatives.
- To identify and report all weaknesses inherent in the standard controls
- Operational Risk Monitoring
- Ensures all Branch transactions comply with internal and external policy and regulations-responsible for reviewing the following reports:
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online