Graphic Artist at Timekeepers International
Timekeepers International Limited (Timekeepers) is a limited liability company and was registered in Nigeria in the year 2009.
Born with many years of experience, it was set up with the aim of importing watches, jewelry and accessories from some of the world’s leading brands for the purpose of distribution and retailing primarily in Nigeria and then the West African Sub-region.
We are recruitinng to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Artist
- We are looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other creative designs.
- The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work, especially in the retail sector.
- We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Graphic Designer will be able to hit the ground running as soon as possible. Applicants with experience leading creative teams and designing with other professionals will be given prime consideration.
- Create new and original designs from scratch for brands based on the company’s specification, needs and brand guidelines
- Make sure that job deadlines are met in due time, ensuring that job quality is nothing short of the best
- Create and maintain files for all creative assets and resources, such as software, art materials, and special fonts, which are needed for record keeping and referencing
- Evaluate and manage production resources to enhance high productivity and allocations
- Social Media Savvy with experience in website maintenance.
- Scheduling project implementation.
- Working with a wide range of media and using graphic design software
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should give a brief 1-2 paragraph summary of their design experience and why they feel like they’d be a great fit for this work to: firstname.lastname@example.org