Internal Control Manager at Alliance Community Hospital
Alliance Community Hospital has many affiliates that provide services to complement our mission. Affiliates include our home medical supply company, DASCO Medical Equipment; Alliance Visiting Nurse Association & Hospice, Family Care Urgent Care Center and several physician group practices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Manager
- To monitor company-wide adherence to stipulated internal control procedures so as to minimize loss due to fraud,
- Assess company-wide controls and evaluate risks in companying operational activities and quality of security and controls built into the company’s computer systems,
- Ensure company-wide compliance with established controls and ensure all violations are thoroughly investigated, Supervise IT audit inspections company-wide,
- Ensure that periodic checks are carried out on cash, inventories and other assets,
- Monitor all activities in the Internal Control unit,
- Ensure that keys, combination locks, list of authorized signatories and any other security devices are adequately secured,
- Prepare memos and reports on frauds, losses and inspection reports on all departments,
- Make appropriate recommendations on ways of resolving cases of fraud or loss; or obtaining new systems/improving operational procedures.
- Academic and Professional: First Degree in any Business related discipline. Membership of professional body (ICAN) is an added advantage. Experience: At least 3-6 years relevant experience.
- Internal Auditing/Controls Evaluation
- Financial Analysis/Interpretation
- Investment/Financial Management
- Database Management System (DBMS)
- Information Sourcing & Analysis
- Problem Solving
- Accounting Policies & Standards
- Companying Regulations
- Business Process Acumen
- Results Oriented, Good communication and interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications can also be submitted in person to:
The Hospital Secretary,
At No.5 Malumfashi Close,
Off Emeka Anyaoku Street,
Area 11, Garki,