Marketing Executive at Austin David Apartments
Austin David Apartments is a rapidly growing and independently owned property management company based in London. We offer serviced apartments to working professionals, tourists and families visiting London. The main office of Austin David Apartments is based in Finchley, London.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- A Marketing Executive with Austin David Apartments is a very exciting role though intense. The Executive is responsible for creating a local awareness and driving traffic as identified in the marketing plan.
- Due to growing demand of our services, we are entering the Nigerian market and on the hunt to recruit super stars. Applicants would ideally be experienced in holiday accommodation OR estate agency, sales experience.
- The whole company is extremely passionate about business and excited about the growth opportunities in Nigeria.
- We are looking to expand and hire like-minded entrepreneurs. We can offer a mature and autonomous environment, without micro-managing and forcing KPI targets upon people.
- It is certain you will take huge rewards home, be empowered to lead from the top and gain massive recognition.
- As Marketing Executive, you are responsible for achieving occupancy targets/levels as identified in the marketing plan for reservations.
- The marketing Executive will work with the sales team, I.T, maintenance team to develop future and repeat business opportunities.
- You will also act as the personal assistant to the Director whom you will closely work together with to achieve the desired results for the company as a whole.
Specifically you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standard:
- Maximise occupancy levels by reviewing and revising revenue strategies.
- Work with the sales team to maximise corporate and group rates.
- Market and create awareness of the company to both high net worth individuals and companies.
- Be able to drive the local traffic to the sales teams for completion.
- Understand the competitive market place and implement approaches to ensure that the company stays ahead in the industry.
- Able to spot business and ability to use own initiative.
- Generate strategies to keep track of customers, reviews and their geographical locations.
- Responding to guests enquiries via email and phone.
- Report to the sales teams.
A reservation manager serving Austin David apartments is always working on behalf of our guests and working with other team members.
- Previous experience with sales in the serviced apartment / hotel industry .
- Smart looking.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Good spoken English as well as written English.
- Second Language will be desirable.
- Excellent selling capabilities and the ability to coach techniques.
- Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges.
- Knowledge of offline and online advertising including social media.
- Creative skills and some knowledge of photoshop will be desirable.
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com