Digital Marketing Specialist at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a large company operating in West Africa, specialised in the importation and distribution of fast moving consumer goods for the best multi-nationals in the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Reference: 1353
Function: Commercial & Communication
- The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for all aspects of the company’s brand initiatives across digital media platforms.
- Creating, executing and controlling integrated digital marketing initiatives.
- Come up with innovative, compelling digital marketing concepts, develop and implement digital brand marketing campaigns in close collaboration with the brand team.
- Develop and execute local digital marketing ideas in close collaboration with the respective Specialist in Sports, Culture, Communications, Brand, Consumer Collecting and Trade Marketing.
- Develops and delivers a well rounded digital marketing plan for key brand properties which is aligned with the advertising plan together with the Digital Manager and the Country Specialists
- Develops and implements great stand-alone digital ideas that engage consumers with the product / brand on different digital platforms
- Constantly identifies, analyzes and aligns the latest digital marketing trends and emerging technologies, seeks out new opportunities and applies them to the strategy in alignment with the local team
- Benchmarks best practice examples in and outside the world of relevant advertising digital media activities
- Plans, executes and analyses all digital marketing activities on the local market
- Creates and/or adapts concepts
- Briefs digital agencies
- Develops a cross marketing plan (own, earned, paid)
- Aligns embedding into social campaigns and own channel activities with local team/Digital Media Manager
- Monitors effectiveness and results
- Reports to stakeholders on projects, planning and results
- University degree in Marketing, Communications, Computer Engineering and/or a related discipline
- Minimum 4 years work experience in the digital field, preferably as a Digital Media/Interactive Marketing manager or Digital Brand Manager
- Experience and an excellent eye for detail in web and digital media. An understanding of productions across all digital mediums is desired
- Excellent understanding of paid/earned/owned media landscape and in deep knowledge of marketing and advertising trends and opportunities in Digital
- Excellent know how of brand marketing, digital campaigns across owned, paid and earned media
- Excellent organisational and project planning/management skills coupled with the ability to work in a self-directed manner
- Experience in campaign reporting
- Ability to work and build relationships with a range of partners, stakeholders and external contractors
- Ability to influence and advise wider team
- Highly efficient and effective project management and organisational skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online