Software Developer at Ensure Insurance Plc
Ensure Insurance Plc is changing the way insurance works for Nigerians. Our primary objective is to deliver innovative insurance products that work for you, our customer. From life insurance, education plans, motor insurance to home insurance, we’ve got you covered.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
Job Type: Full-time
- Develop and maintain both proprietary and open-source software
- Scripting both software and systems functions, and assisting in the automation of tasks
- Create and maintain the in-house developed code-base that makes up the Ensure application stack
- Manage prototype applications and features, including user requirement gathering, project planning and coordination with the wider development team or client
- Test new software, including creating test plans, writing automated test cases and templates, fault finding, and suitability assessment
- Identify areas of improvement throughout the business and undertake PoCs, including cost proposals, technical specification documentation, operational documentation, user guides, etc.
- A university degree
- 6 years or more work experience in developing and maintaining Salesforce CRM including APEX-code and the Force platform on SQL
- Ability to implement authenticated APIs and endpoints
- Ability to design intuitive and responsive User Interface
- Ability to develop mobile application using Xamarin, Apache Cordora, Ionic, Phone Gap
- Ability to use client-side frameworks like Bootstrap JS, Angular JS, Node JS etc.
- SQL and relational databases – including Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle database, MySQL (including clusters)
- Ability to work in a development team
- Proficiency in the use of business tools such as Microsoft packages(MS Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
N5,000,000.00 per annum
Application Closing Date
29th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online