Business Development Officer, Machine Shop at AOS Orwell
Job Title: Business Development Officer, Machine Shop
Ref No: MSS/BDO
Area: Business Development
- Prepare weekly & monthly sales reports; Prepare accurate, rapid cost calculations
- Gather market and customer information
- Feed future buying trends back to the organisation
- Oversee the development of marketing literature
- Update Sales registers
- Candidate must possess a good degree with relevant experience in a similar role.
- At least 5 years experience in preferably oilfield business development
- Experience in Machine Shop and Fabrication business is a requirement
- Must have acute analytical skills, be a good communicator and have excellent presentation skills
- Must have good computer skills, time management skills and organizational skills
- Skilled in understanding market trend and intelligence for business decision.
- Be customer oriented
- Proven ability to create and develop business relationship with customers.
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online