Spare Parts Coordinator at Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Spare Parts Coordinator
Req ID: 1267
- Procure spare parts sufficiently and efficiently:
- Receive and process parts from our suppliers, check merchandise received against purchase invoice.
- Supply spare parts and accessories to our customers promptly.
- Take order for parts and accessory.
- Set the prices of parts accurately and appropriately.
- Participate in PSI – Purchase, Sales and Inventory.
- Submits all parts warranty and return claims within the required time frame.
- Forecast all inventory needs and sales estimates.
- Maintain an accurate and effective parts inventory control system and ensure regular parts turnover.
- Basic understanding of financial principles relative to parts department operations
- Passion for Inventory Management and all aspects of inventory operations.
- B.Sc or HND in mechanical engineering similar engineering background.
- Knowledge and experience of Yamaha motorcycles and outboard engines is desirable.
- Must be a highly creative, imaginative, motivated merchandising and sales oriented person:
- Update inventory control system and parts catalogue.
- Warehouse control:
- Conducts annual physical inventory and facilitates perpetual inventory process of all parts and accessories.
- Involved in the development of the annual parts department budget.
- Administrator, Buyer, HSE, procurement, Sales Officer.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online