Civil Engineer – Contracts Position at ValueFronteira Limited
ValueFronteira Limited – Our client – an internationally reputed civil engineering company, requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer – Contract
Interested candidate should:
- Hold a Master’s degree in civil engineering or business law.
- Have not less than 15 years of post-qualification experience in procurement and management of works contracts and the preparation of road/highway tender dossier.
- Have prepared tender dossiers for at least 5 such projects in the past 10 years.
- Be fluent in English or French.
- Interested candidates will be required to work in the West African sub-region or telecommute as the case may be.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job of interest clearly stated in the email heading.