Lorache Group Jobs in Nigeria for a Zonal Sales Manager
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Zonal Sales Manager
Department: Sales and Distribution
Reporting to: Director of Sales
- Achieves the Zonal Region’s revenue volume and value targets for each SKU.
- Establishes an environment and foundation for future sales growth by focusing on secondary sales.
- Directs the selling activities within the Zonal Region, inclusive of resource deployment and customer interactions.
- Leads the sub-ordinates, inclusive of managing performance, Mentoring, hiring and career development.
- Responsible for the Zonal Region’s forecasting and sales tracking.
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability.
- Ability to identify business development opportunities within the region.
- Achieve Sales value and volume for his region.
- Make product available in every area within his zone by expanding the distribution of products.
- Make available New products or brands as per company strategy plan
- Optimum stock to be maintained with all his distributors within his zone
- Train all sales force within his zone.
- University Degree
- Minimum of 15years working experience of sales in FMCG
- Age: Max age limit of 40 years
- Proven leadership skills.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Large team handling capability
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a prior sales position.
- Must have worked in a reputable FMCG for minimum of 10 years consecutively.
- Must be resident of Lagos
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2017.