Vacancies at Technology Advantage Network Limited
Technology Advantage Network Limited is one of the leading indigenous Information Communications Technology Company involved in proffering effective solutions. We offer full and advanced solutions in ICT for homes, offices and Government establishments.
Our products and services offer flexible, scalable, upgradeable, expandable and efficient solutions for Voice, Video, Data and Internet communications spanning the small, medium or wide areas of needs within and outside the country.
- Minimum Bsc. holder
- Analytical Thinking
- Android Programming Experience
- Background in Programming or Computer Science/Engineering
- Build Business Logic of Software
- C# and .NET Programming Experience
- C++ Programming Experience
- Comfortable Writing and Analyzing SQL Queries
- Create Complex Databases for Organizations
- Create Flow Charts
- Critical Thinking
- Design, Test, and Develop Software to Meet User Needs
- Develop Software Applications
- Develop Software From Scratch
- Document Application Process for Future Maintenance and Upgrades
- Ensure Software Functions Normally Through Software Maintenance and Testing
- Execute Test Plans
- Experience Creating SQL Queries
- Experience With Git and Github
- Hands-On Software Troubleshooting Experience
- iOS Programming Experience
- Java and Java Framework Experience
- Salary: N55,000
- NB- USE SOFTWARE OFFICER AS SUBJECT
- OND holder
- Will act as the point of contact for all employees,
- Provide administrative support and manage employee’s queries
- Manage office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records.
- Take memos and minutes of meetings
- Manage company’s resources and assests
- Salary: N35,000
- NB- USE ADMIN AS SUBJECT
- Minimum of Bsc.
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable.
- Completing purchase orders.
- Managing payroll.
- Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the finance team.
- Posting on sage
- Management Account
- Salary: N60,000
NB- SUBJECT SHOULD BE ACCOUNTANT
How to Apply
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com