CAC Shelter Receptionist/Admin at the Cece Yara Foundation
The Cece Yara Foundation was founded by Mrs. Bola Tinubu, a child advocate, mother and lawyer on a quest to prevent Child Sexual Abuse in Nigeria. Motivated by her belief that childhood should be a period of innocence, safety and joy for ALL children, she took the step to establish The Cece Yara Foundation when research reports estimated childhood sexual violence occurrence in Nigeria to be as high as one in four girls and one in ten boys.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CAC Shelter Receptionist/Admin
Reports to: CAC Shelter Matron
- The post holder will be accountable to the CAC Shelter Matron.
- The post holder will be responsible for the management and operations of the lobby and reception area of the CAC Shelter
Context of the Post:
- The CAC Shelter will provide short term shelter to children and their non-offending families where the case management plan indicates this to be the most suitable intervention.
- Therefore, emotional sustainability, sound partnership practice, verbal and written communication techniques, the ability to form lasting relationships, commitment to working issues through, to be tenacious in working with children and families through establishing small achievable targets are required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service by greeting visitors and callers, organizing and prioritizing large volumes of information, calls and visitors.
- Collect, sort, distribute and prepare mail, newspapers, messages or courier deliveries
- Manage all security screenings, paperwork and identification for visitors and clients; input any and all relevant data collected from visitors and volunteers into database; monitor security cameras.
- Facilitate the arrival and departures of all visitors, volunteers and staff.
- Communicate necessary operational information to appropriate staff, as directed by the Matron.
- Manage information and correspondence with an exceptional level of discretion in accordance with the CAC Shelter confidentiality standards.
- Maintain a safe and clean reception area by complying with the CAC Shelter policies and procedures; ensuring front lobby area is fully stocked with supplies throughout the day.
- Support the Team with assigned project-based work.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- This post is non-residential.
Common Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure that professional practice in the team is carried out to the highest standards and developed in line with the CAC Shelter stated objectives of continual improvement in quality of its services.
Health and Safety:
- To ensure that the Health and Safety policy, organisation arrangements and procedures as they related to areas, activities and personnel under your control are understood, implemented and monitored.
- All members of staff are required to undertake that they will not divulge to anyone personal and/or confidential information to which they may have access during the course of their work.
Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com